Thread: Not Good
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 04:31 AM
Planar Protector

I wasn't "into" the show, because it really was kind of corn ball even when I was a little kid. At the same time, I really enjoyed it. I think I just knew it was uncool for the cooler 4 years older than me age group, but it really right up my ally.

The green ranger was my favorite guy by a long shot. Red ranger was all right in a pinch. But green ranger coming out of no where (every single episode) with that kick ass fucking dagger flute?! Give me a break. What a badass. Plus he had that sweet piece of armor that set him apart. An undeniably awesome upgraded power ranger.

My little bro got to be into the titanium ranger. Exact same thing but for the next wave of power rangers. I shoulda got more into his generation just to play with him, I did a little bit but all I could say was "man I really like the green ranger in the original series." It helps that it is the "original" series. It helps me lock it in as the one I relate to.

It's like not moving on from everquest circa 1999-2001. With this server you don't really have to. Why the fuck doesn't the original server code exist in someone's hands blows my mind. I think one day some guy from Verant is going to fat finger something into his search bar and accidentally come across these forums (because of some cool red 2.0 support thread) and post something like "hey lol I have the original server code I have like 50 hard drives from all the server units at verant and administrative access codes are written right on the drive and also in this list I'm just pasting here in your forums. Should I put the code up on a filesharing site or something? I can just pop one of the drives into one of the dozen original computers they used to be plugged into before I removed them, and fire it right up."

Back to the point though, poor Tony.
Lost but not forgotten.