View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 17466

yeah, I know this is nothing new and people have griefed epic mobs since epics were released. but its 2022. theres no advantage to blocking enemies from getting cleric epics or blazing gear anymore. hell, when i do zordak these days i invite random people in the zone to come just to take the loot if they want.

but this week alone ive seen dolgin, vsr, zordak, that enc one in the hole, and a few others... just grief killed for no reason. my question is why do people still devote time and effort to this? it's not like stoppig a guiild from getting clr epics is going to give you a edge in 2022.
The same reason people spend hours and hours "practicing FTE races" and script to get faster off-the-line times so they can kill a giant/dragon they've killed 1000 times over a decade+ and don't even need loot from anymore. Desire to play "competitive EQ" and make sure anyone not in your guild/friend group doesn't get things.

TLDR: Severe mental illness