View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Yes there are guilds and druids should always be useful afaik for pvp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There is no hard-coded good vs evil but. However i believe there is a fairly regular war going on now? Mostly at the high end levels but im sure they have some spicy alt fights occasionally? Both teams probably think they are the "Good team" and would likely give you a spot in their ranks eventually if they think you are a pretty cool player and cool dude or dudette. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Unfortunately i cant answer your questions that specifically but you'll probably get some excellent answers here within a few days.

Red isnt for the faint of heart or if you expect it to be like blue/green and can be super rewarding.

Some of this may be a bit wrong so feel free to flame me if so! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Buckle up and have fun! There is always plenty of room to mostly stay solo on Red99 too if you prefer that w alts or W/E