Thread: Baldurs Gate 3
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 12:46 PM
Fire Giant

Everyone I know of is playing this, they all tell me about their great sexcapades with their party, who or whom boned who or what, and to me , in my little whatsapp group it has all been a huge thread of sweaty teary drama infested orgy of bodies of all genders and dispositions giving, taking and receiving in all positions a lot of hot homoerotic lesbic sex.

I dont know if the game is any good, but all I know is there are a lot of ways to bone every single party member you come across.

My whatsapp group is full of people 40+ years old with wives, kids, mortagages and all the normal trappings of modern civilization, yet I feel in a room of horny teenager kids.

Whatever the game does it must be amazing and I cant wait to play it around december, when I finally ditch my old 2015 computer which I have not had the need to replace because I only play very old games, BG3 will force me to buy a new one only to be in the loop.

From what I have seen in yt besides the 70s style orgies it looks great mechanically.
----------------------------------
[center]