View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I daresay there's a lot of folks who have been "Hewched" by a 60 raiding guild elite. I've actually found people who play in the lower tier guilds or no guild at all much more kind, generous, and friendly. You might be surprised how many people appreciate a thread like this to finally stick it to that Hewch areshole who stole their camp, trained them, or just acted like arrogant dicks in general. Look at the behaviour here, this is in a low level camp with minimal loot FFS. Imagine what these people get up to in a contested high value camp.
You have a 25 page thread about a guy that mistakenly pulled and didn't even kill a mob you were camping.

Yep, he made a mistake. He pulled a mob without checking the camp first. He rooted it too close to you after that.

But let's be real here. He didn't kill your mob. You didn't die and lose xp and have to do a corpse run. As far as mistakes go, this one barely registers.

I don't see anyone here saying that the shaman was blameless. People are siding against you because you look like a nutjob freaking out over a minor incident.

Sometimes shit happens in Everquest that sets you back and forces you to reset camp, med to full, etc.

If everyone on the server made a 25 page thread and tried to get someone banned every time they were inconvenienced by another player, there would be no players left on the server.

Get a grip and move on with your life. You're really aren't doing yourself any favors by continuing in this way.