View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 08:34 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That being said, the basement has typically been used as one whole camp by XP groups on P99, but its true that nothing is stopping anyone from coming down there and squatting on a single room by the rules. But this isn't an XP group its a single dude so any sort of gentleman's agreement type stuff isn't relevant either.

You're free to snipe goblins at your leisure and tell him he has to claim a camp, you can't get in trouble. If you're unable to kill mobs as fast as he can clear them due to your level though, you'll have to get legal on him, which by the looks of things will require a petition if he's not going to budge from his wrong stance.
Thanks,

Hardly worth the bother, just wondering. I have higher level toons that farm that place when it's dead. But if I see a group forming, or someone at the bottom of the stairs soloing, I'll move down to the warriors/raiders and then leave if I see them fight their way down there looking for mobs.