View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's actually 14.135dps

Lol I don't know what the fuck is wrong with your parses but at 187 worn ac (magelo below) and a continuous 70% togors insects slow (refreshed every 90 seconds or so) Eldak Howlingbear did 14dps over 976 seconds.

Magelo (well above banded armor + 2 6ac 65hp rings):

https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Jolav

Methods:

-I pulled it with slow (successful first attempt)
-backed up to a wall before it got to me
-I malo'd it (cause why not)
-I kept it slowed the whole time
-healed as needed
-I did nothing other than 1 epic melee attack at the start. No autoattack. No riposte.

Riddle me this: how on earth with 103 worn ac (55% of my worn ac - and no shield ac since you were hammering) did you clock 11.54 incoming dps? Remember you were also gonna have to deal with ripostes that I never had to.

I went into this test expecting to have a much lower incoming dps than the numbers you posted based off the data provided. I ended up taking 21% more dps than the numbers you provided. I would hope to god that a 15 minute continuous parse was long enough to even out major swings this way or that.

Are you willfully posting inaccurate data or have the gods of the random number generator so universally blessed you over a few short fights and so universally poked my shaman in the ol' brown stinker sufficiently enough to explain this discrepancy.

/boggle
You do realize that a single fight can have higher DPS than average, right? That is why I parse more than 1 fight. Also, you have admitted your parser doesn't work in certain scenarios lol.