View Single Post
Old 09-07-2023, 06:47 AM
Large Rat

Wow.

I'm glad you posted this. I've interacted with him off and on since he joined green server, but I did not expect him to turn out like this. I'm not surprised though given his last public meltdown as you mentioned.

He posted a video on YT after a few weeks away, which seems to have been removed from his channel as of now, that basically amounted to a, "Woe is me", sob story detailing at length how he is so sorry for the things he said and apologized for his behavior, but then he says this to you in private messages.

Here are just a few bits that stood out:

Quote:
accost: Yea you are fucking worthless, under educated, cant find an actual wife from this country so you have to green card bait

accost: that sounds awesome
accost: KYS

accost: with your mongoloid children

accost: you have a fucking green card wife
accost: and ape kids

UltraPissed: doctor who tells everyone to kill themselves KEKW
accost: Nah just people who dont contribute to society
accost: like you
accost: LMAO
accost: retard

If the logs you provided are to be taken as legit and unedited, then clearly he has not changed nor is he sorry. Regardless of the underlying issues where this behavior manifests from, there is no valid excuse for him to continue to act like such a toxic, entitled piece of trash online. The messages you posted are beyond the pale.

Those of us who have interacted with him during or after his last public outburst a few weeks ago have been witness to his behavior, and while detestable as it may be, to say these things to you within such a short period of time of releasing his apology video really evinces his true character which we can see on full display here.

I want to see how he explains this one away on video. By the way, if you are reading this.. some of the people you apologized to privately don't ever want to interact with you again even to say hello, but at least they have the basic human decency to, 1) be polite to your face, and 2) not call you racist epithets which would get anyone else canceled in our current social environment.