View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do not need abashii equipped. Noone equips abashii, it's an inventory item.

Please look at my magelo i posted so you know what you're talking about finally.

You very obviously don't play a monk or know anything about p99 pulling if you think bagspace isn't an issue. Here's a real quick list off top of my head that I carry generally a mix of the below. +- 1 or so of each as consumables get smashed, wort gets eaten, lend out shit that isn't returned (wtb tash sticks continually).

Using 7 bags gives you 71 slots.
3 are keys with 2 banked
2 are food and stat food
1 gate pot
1 thurg pot
1 wc cap
1 cazic pot
10 worts
5-10 forlorn totems
1 poison cure pot
5 wand of frost bolts, maybe 7-8 thin boned wands if not
1 scepter
5 flowers
jboots
2-3 sow pots
5 invis rings
maybe a MR pot as sometimes you need to exceed cap (kiting fear where you get tashed and want to still be over 255)
beads
aon sometimes
ot hammer
grim aura item
see invis bracer
PD crown
crown of hatred
lev cloak
shuriken bracer
nightmare hide
idol
1stack javs (you keep these bagged not ammo slot as its faster to loot corpse that way)
2 task sticks
reaper
larrikens mask (to invis your eyeball, nexona pull+invis others for whatever dumb shit you do)

Idk how much that adds up to, but it's a decent amount of shit to haul around on any competent monk.
I didn't say bag space was unimportant. You really need to learn how to read lol. You were simply making a point about bag space, which is irrelevant to the Magelo I posted. If you don't want Do'Vasirs gauntlets, that is perfectly fine, but even yourself can afford 1 slot if you wanted to have it. You don't need stat food, as an example.