Thread: Miscellaneous: Nerf Bowquest 99
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 08:07 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bumping this post. Has there been any response from P99 admins and leadership on this? I thought this was supposed to be as close to a classic experience as possible, but it has made all PvP engagements a ranged attack spam fest and it also actively deluding mob difficulty by certain guilds that use this broken mechanic along with rooted dragons to cheese down mobs.

Nobody ran around on Rallos Zek live with bows chunking people down. It isn't classic.

Can dev at least define a LOE to get this fixed? I'm sure more than a handful of people would be willing to hit that donate button if it meant this got attention in a decent amount of time. This post is over 2 years old. In before the red is dead comments, I still like to login occasionally and I don't like feeling like Ace Ventura, ya dig

https://tenor.com/view/ace-ventura-a...e-gif-18966955
I have been standing on my head trying to get this fixed, not necessarily from a PVP standpoint (though that matters too) but from a ranger perspective.

Classic Rangers performed far better in archery than on P99 due to this bug. It needs to be fixed.