View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 02:03 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frankly your opinion is garbage in my opinion.

Having a wiki and infinite knowledge of the inner workings of EQ drastically changes the experience. Classic had people group in every single zone, being unaware of either item drops or ZEMs. P99 will NEVER recreate the exact experience of original EQ for this alone. It still is brutal compared to other MMoRPGs, but it is nothing compared to how it was originally when everyone was blind on the workings of the game.

Which brings it back to eliminate the ZEM so people spread out to level up and eventually seek out look camps, or split the server so people can not sit LFG for extended periods of time hoping to group.

So please continue to spout your opinion as truth to trigger people who point out your bull shit
You sound like a WoW player. Staff won't eliminate ZEM. Dungeons are worth more xp because they are riskier, u can't sow, etc. Your opinion is trash because classic EQ doesn't care about your feelings, it is classic.

If you don't want to try and compete for mobs in high ZEM zones (which in my experience is not even that hard on Green), then go pull in some outdoor zone. If you could only see how many xp mobs are up that you aren't clearing because you're too lazy to move from your desired spot. If anything a more knowledgeable playerbase should know where to go if there's no mobs up where they're at. But I guess just instance a 2nd server so ppl can all go xp fast in guk etc is what ppl want, w/e.
Zurui - 58 Gnome Enchanter of Bertoxxulous
Kyura - 56 High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch