View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 02:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So get the fuck off my bard's ass in Crusty gear you randomass motherfucking Unrest groupie motherfucker.

CHA is only a factor into Lull when it gets resisted. Critical resist = agro.
Thats it. What, you thought bards 3 tick Charm mattered? Blow it out your ass. And Mez spells are 90% a check your level vs the targets level vs the enemies magic resist, 5% RNG and 5% CHA.

And DEX? SERIOUSLY?!

Have you ever modded Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas? I mean serious digging modding not just looking on Nexus for some masturbateable bodymods. I mean using the GECK. So as you may not know, Food and Stimpacks are classified as "Restoration Spells".

Anyways, Songs are Spells. Your skill vs the song's character level requirement is it. Ever see a wizard ask for a DEX buff to make more fire?

If you kept reading for this long and are of a pragmatic mind, you now realize you wasted money on that mystic koadadal armor for your wood elf bard who probably wasted started stats.

For those minds that are left, human or half elf with all starting stats into stamina and stacking AC>HP>STA gear is your key to being a happy and successful bard.
retard.jpg