View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree. Need to be sitting near camp.
You can disagree all you want, but if someone else killed Hadden, stayed in the zone for hours waiting (but not next to his spawn point), and made it back to the spawn point before Hadden spawned (ie. they played by the server rules) ... and then when he did spawn you stole him (ie. you broke the rules)... guess who's getting punished? Especially if that person has the OBS to back their story up?

We even have a ruling from GM Menden specifically for Hadden, which very clearly indicates (just in case anyone was unsure) that he's "campable" (ie. he follows the P99 camp rules just like any other mob).

Again, I'm not saying "this is the best policy and I Loramin endorse it": quite possibly it would be a better system to make people have to wait by the camp. I'm just saying "them's the rules: the GMs make them, and we follow them (or don't, at our peril)."

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 12-09-2022 at 08:13 PM..