View Single Post
Old 09-23-2023, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Default REAL GRAND OFFICIAL RELEASE(2.0) ***GARAGE BOX***

Obviously it will be A A A (GARAGE BOX) A A A or something to be top of the standard list.

Let me see if I can recap the work I've done without forgetting anything. DEEP BREATH.

- FFA PvP level 2+
- 8x EXP
- Increased drop rate in POH/POF
- Jboots on Drelzna 10% / Manastone 5% / Guise 20%?
- Mistwalker on Vox I can't remember the rate.
- Increased drop rates in Guk for weapons/flipped the rate on most things 75/25
- Fixed zonelines around solb/temple to the old standard locations.
- Implemented Crusaders/Gorillas/Templars in CT for Decaying/Ravenscale
- Implemented Ishva Mal encounter in an empty paw at the entrance.
- Put in static Hasten for Jboots
- Put in Merchant in EC tunnel with research spells, will add on the list to all levels
- Put in Box of Abu Karsten

- Changed resists so Magic CC won't land. Fear/Charm/Root/Snare/Darkness line/Mez/color flux/bonds of force/Chains of consonant whatever it was. WILL NOT LAND. On live they never landed. You can argue that with malo and tash they did but I am not messing around with this to try and perfect it. They won't land. It will hurt itemization a bit but it is what it is. Classic gear is mostly fashion quest anyway. I don't really want FR/CR/DR/PR to resist anything so it will be a compromise. Which was similar to live most people didn't have stacked everything.

If roots/snare land in PVP it's just easy mode, and just really to easy for everyone to burn them down in 2 seconds. It wasn't like live and it just ruins it for casters and melee.

- Pets will not zone with owner
- Tested Melee/dmg compared to Pet dmg/Nukes - It seems OK? but I will have my finger on the pulse at all times you better fucking take that to the bank.