Thread: error 1018
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 08:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuhr99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the case of 'active character message' I have had luck in the past by connecting to the red server and then going back to login. Not sure if this will help you. The other error 1017 rerun update is a different issue.
Just tried this, did not work. I am already on my max accounts available and my others were made back around 2009, and I don't have access to the email they were linked to or a way to reset my e-mail addresses for those accounts. The function is disabled on both the EQEmu site, and P99.

Really kind of miffed. Guess I have to go make a new everything. p99 has been my pub since I got a computer again... someplace outside of work that I could go get my fix and socialize, have some fun and meet people. This stupid error is like getting 86'd from a bar for making t-shirts for people (hey I'm that guy in FoB giving out raw silk btw!) Why hasn't this error been addressed / fixed yet?