View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 01:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah i just refuse to sugar coat, im not a politician and i don't care if i make or lose friends.

I should have made it sound like its not a good thing, that the history of the world has always been written by the strongest army.

LOL @ that 8th grade teacher. I had a teacher in my junior year sit me down one day to explain how the world was secretly run by lizard people that feed on our emotions.
No Lies, the fatass woman said that. I told my parents, My dad brought a lawyer uninvited and unannounced to the principals office, filed a criminal complaint, and that fatass bitch was gone in a week.

Its nothing different than those libtard teachers in california trying to counsel kids into going trans.

I've always found it weird, when adults choose kids as their profession, 1% of them have a truly innocent heart which intends to guide new humans into their lives, the other 99% of adults who work with kids are just some sort of weirdo, and in the worst cases, pedophiles.
If you want to lose some faith in the teaching system, watch the libs of tik tok testimonials by (supposed but who knows this is the internet) teachers. There’s compilations of them o YouTube if you search “Libs of tik tok” and a good amount are teachers

Their testimonial is often how a student just happened to ask them why they didn’t consider themself a boy or a girl and how this created this great dialogue about gender. I don’t care what these (supposed) teachers do in their off time but sharing their gender with their students to start a dialog (since obviously they had to have at some point to have a student ask about it), starts to get outside the scope of anything but biology or sex Ed or something

Then again, there’s stories all over 4chan that end with and then everyone applauded, so maybe the whole thing is made up. That’s a strong possibility