View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 01:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah i just refuse to sugar coat, im not a politician and i don't care if i make or lose friends.

I should have made it sound like its not a good thing, that the history of the world has always been written by the strongest army.

LOL @ that 8th grade teacher. I had a teacher in my junior year sit me down one day to explain how the world was secretly run by lizard people that feed on our emotions.
No Lies, the fatass woman said that. I told my parents, My dad brought a lawyer uninvited and unannounced to the principals office, filed a criminal complaint, and that fatass bitch was gone in a week.

Its nothing different than those libtard teachers in california trying to counsel kids into going trans.

I've always found it weird, when adults choose kids as their profession, 1% of them have a truly innocent heart which intends to guide new humans into their lives, the other 99% of adults who work with kids are just some sort of weirdo, and in the worst cases, pedophiles.
6.7 million Americans work in public schools, that is a pretty big number to apply a 99% rule to. And I have serious issues you trying to pin trans rights together with pedophilia, without referencing anything your average pedophile is cisgender. In fact, the vast majority of human beings are cisgender so obviously your average pedophile will be cisgender. That is a false connection. I do not know the debate club term for this.

Even if you meant it in a colloquial sense, what do pedophiles have to do with supposed Marxist propaganda in public schools? What public school teaches anti-capitalist propaganda? How would that possibly benefit the state, considering their long track record of explicitly anti-Marxist stances? Do you have evidence? They, being the feds, don't even let NPR or PBS do that on radio/TV, just look at how they handle labor day each year, and that's a far smaller subset of potential propaganda power

I refuse to sugar coat it, I am not here to make friends either. Except with my courageous and informed friend Ooloo, he and I are going to hang out soon I swear