View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 10:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can't tell if this is drugs, mental illness, or satire

maybe all of the above
Nicely done! Most of my posts are an intentional melting pot of those three elements. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There is another element, intense illness, which aggravates all of these. Cannibals are blind to it (you, patriam etc.) and would treat their loved ones with severity IRL if they ever expressed such symptoms, as they are loyal first and foremost to production capacity. But what if I told you I was supporting my family while being this sick and self-aware of my own neuroses? Oh and, while being hotter than your SO and smarter than your kids. Even gorilla logic understands at that point. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I overstated what I really did -- more like stay up 48 hrs than 72 -- but I do believe I successfully self-diagnosed my long term stomach issue and have treated it. This was the first morning in months where I didn't wake up with the choice of either puking up or trying to swallow a gallon of compressed spider webs. Which is the only way to describe what I just defeated under EXTREMELY POOR and counterproductive medical advice.

I hate my doctors. but I will be bragging to them soon. All the color is back in my face and I have that youthful glow, like I have definitely done something good. I was dying y'all.

Jelly sad-boys, feel free to make obvious how impossible it is for you to integrate this reality or behave with decency under any circumstances lmao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'm made of something stronger than you can even conceive of. You'd be dead in days in my shoes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] not outperforming your current boring self. But I guess that's some pretty "real", "cray-zee", "not normal" shit to bring to a forum board therefore I'm probably lying about my glorious life. Cringe. That's your ego getting bent into a pretzel by the emotional fender bender, FYI, if ur too stupid to process this. It's not a brag story; you are insecure. But do keep treating your sick and really rather reasonable friend like shit, dumbfuck gays.

Oh yeah, did I mention I'm feeling really really good today? Somewhere instead of gratitude there is definitely an undirected rage lol. I'm gonna go shadowbox or something now that I physically can! Love you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-07-2021 at 10:28 PM..