Thread: Book Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hyperion is a good series, also second the foundation series recommendation from Isaac Asimov
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asimov still tops my list. One of his lesser-known ones that my elem school library had was the "Adventures of Lucky Starr" series. Ties in to the Robot novels well.

-Mcoy
Never read Lucky Starr, but ... YES!! Everything Asimov wrote is amazing (I even own his joke book, which is a bit dated, but still funny ... the man wrote books in almost every major category in the Dewey Decimal System!).

But especially yes to everything from the Foundation/Robot series (which are really one epic interconnected story). R. Daneel is the man ... er robot.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.