Thread: UFO poll
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 03:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OH cool, are you familier with this? Not quite your area, but you're a lot closer.

More: https://imgur.com/a/c5W8bUg
Oh dont get me started on Brazil.

I knew a guy in Venezuela, which was a friend of mine that fled back to Russia once the wall was torn apart(as he was an infiltrated agent in the country during the time, as I found out much later) that I used to talk about when I was a kid waiting for family to finish doing stuff in a store near the place where he lived. He always worked as the local car security for the shop and told me the most bizarre weird stuff with his broken russian-spanish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He was the one that introduced me to the subject as seen overseas , and I always remember him talking to me about brazil and the infamous Island of Colares sighting.

If you know about it then you will see what I mean, the Chupa Chupas were something that terrified and gave me a lot of curiosity back in the day haha

Also the last interview of the commander of the operation, which as usual, a lot of people claim was murdered and others conspiracy theories.

Brazil is rife with sightings and bizarre encounters.

If you believe it or not is beyond the point, I have always loved the stories and mythos surrounding the phenomenon
----------------------------------
[center]
Last edited by Vormotus; 07-04-2022 at 03:29 AM..