View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonedrahon25 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like something client side IE: Your computer/network/router/modem... Iono if you use Comcraptic like i do. But i get issues with it all the time when it comes to dropping signals and such....Finally had to call the guy to come out... Apparently some technician that did a job on my neighbors behind me disconnected abunch wires to my house and "forgot" to rehook em back up...2 days of evercrack lost to the forgetfull bastard!
I appreciate the input.. I don't believe it's an issue with the ISP. Yes, I am on Comcast however there are no such issues with other games or connectivity to the internet. I would agree that it could be something with my local network (although nothing was changed here). I will look into that possibility tonight. For now, I am re-installing the game.. I consider this to be overkill and that it probably will not resolve the issue but I am going to give it a shot first. I have an extensive IT background around networking etc. so I am hoping that I can resolve it soon. I thought I'd post here as well in case someone else has had a similar issue with the 1999 server.
-----------------------