View Single Post
Old 05-14-2023, 02:06 PM
Banned

I do believe it’s true that women swipe right 4-5% of the time while men swipe right 60% of the time, that’s probably true

It is NOT true that when you sign up for dating profiles that you are fed fake profiles of beautiful women who match with you. That’s not been my experience. I have decent luck on dating apps but I personally know a friend of a co-worker who is pretty fugly with a shitty personality towards women who has tried every dating app there is, swipes right on literally everyone, and has never matched with anyone. Not even once. So this idea that there are fake accounts of pretty women that match to sucker you in to spend money is bulllllshit

Are dating apps purposefully trying to keep people single to make money? No, false. These are already damaged people, anyone not already married. I am one of them, I would know. These people don’t need any help from a dating app to not get married, they can do that all on their own. Also, dunno if the critics of apps realize this, but people break the fuck up. All the time! That means new customers to dating apps

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=