View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like an old guy with an out of date firebird

when I got my first wurmslayer I smacked it and I said, "Wurmslayer. 250,000 miles. 220 horsepower. V6. This brings in all the chicks."
Full legit LOL on that. "She's a classic!"

Couldn't agree more on that one. Wurmslayer was the dope for such a long time. Not best in slot, but the dope nonetheless.

One happy memory comes to mind when I was at the ghoul assassin for like an entire day getting guises for guildies and hoping to win a roll for one myself but then I had to do real life and logged off for a while.

I logged back in and it was like the scene in the new star trek movie when they come out of warp and the whole star fleet is just decimated and all debris everywhere. The group was fully wiped, I think I might have got there just in time to see one last brave fighter killed. I was able to be a pro elite cleric and CC the adds, and then blow the smithereens out of the assassin. He had the guise which I looted before camping out all the adds. I came back in and rezzed the rest of the team and we got back to work. It was sweet.
Lost but not forgotten.