View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks, yeah his video on HS basement is great. I wish more people made detailed solo camp guide videos like that.

I think my issue is I'm just not experienced with basic charm kiting at all.

Maybe 2 to 4 hours on my Druid in Oasis? That's about it.

Luckily I do have a pre-nerf CoS and I feel like I'm slapping every other Necro in the face if I don't put the thing to use.

I've been Root Rotting nearly 100% of the time since 51.

I'll work on basic fundamentals and eventually work my way up to reverse charming and conga line charming. Which sounds fun but also difficult.
Oh yea you're set with pre nerf CoS. It's basically send pet in, root everything, and deflux your pets to death when ready to break <5% using splurt as needed to balance health as demonstrated in the video.

Manaskin will give you that room for error, if you get HT'd, or having trouble getting a remez/root off or something. Have harmshield/FD ready if shit really hits the fan. Just so many ways to avoid death.

Honestly necro was probably the most fun I've ever had leveling a class. They are just so versatile. It is an insult to the class to not to go in a zone like HS when all the peons are stuck in places like KC/velks.

You got this, good luck!