View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watch the below video, and head to HS basement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpjhDVLiQYg

You definitely want a pre nerf CoS or goblin gazughi ring for those instant charm breaks. And always keep manaskin on 24/7. It's not worth neglecting this to save some pp here and there on dots. I'd move to West at 58 once you've mastered it, which is the best xp in the game. Be open to duos with other optimal classes which can actually increase your xp gains.

If you really still are afraid of HS after all that, then just go to CoM on the 3rd floor(up the invisible goo ramp) and get the hang of it there.

Good luck

Edit: when doing the conga line method he starts around 10 min on the video, I would put paralyzing earth in slot 1, because it will let you chain cast this with a cooldown reset item.
Thanks, yeah his video on HS basement is great. I wish more people made detailed solo camp guide videos like that.

I think my issue is I'm just not experienced with basic charm kiting at all.

Maybe 2 to 4 hours on my Druid in Oasis? That's about it.

Luckily I do have a pre-nerf CoS and I feel like I'm slapping every other Necro in the face if I don't put the thing to use.

I've been Root Rotting nearly 100% of the time since 51.

I'll work on basic fundamentals and eventually work my way up to reverse charming and conga line charming. Which sounds fun but also difficult.