View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks! I was hoping there's be another keyboard key I could press since already have hands on the keyboard anyway, but clicking on a chat window does the trick at least! I feel like pressing Esc should do it, that's what I naturally try first, but it just drops your target and your keys still go to the message :P.
There is a keyboard command:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can press Shift+Down then Enter to clear my message and get my keys back
Unfortunately it just loses what you were typing, as you noted. But ... surely you're not composing treatises in your chat window?

P.S. In theory there's probably even a way to map another key to "SHIFT+DOWN", but ... then you're getting into macroing territory, which could potentially violate rules (I wouldn't try it).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.