Thread: Spells: Greater Vocaration: Fire
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 10:10 AM
Orc

Just going to keep going then, people keep talking smack about this pet, maybe the damage isn't what it supposed to be for melee, but at least fix the Damage Shield on the pet. Also, this pet is "Supposed" to chain cast nukes. not melee.

Posted 2/15/2001, Luclin was released in December 2001, please fix

https://web.archive.org/web/20020413...on:+Fire&type=

"Ok I am going to put an end to rumors and tales now. The level 52 fire pet is in fact a wizard that almost chain casts 3 different spells. This fire pet is a COMPLETE different machine then the level 52 fire pet, and I mean by 180%. This fire pet is basically a level 49 earth pet (as far as hp's are concerned) and its radiation spell is a 62 point damage shield. It is not a wizard by any means, and truth be told the ONLY wizard pet a mage EVER gets is the level 52 Fire pet, NONE of them act like wizards prior to this. Yes they cast a fire based nuke, however that nuke does VERY little damage, what your confusing a powerfull nuke with is an INCREDIBLE damage shield. The DS is what drops mobs so fast while using fire pets guys, NOT thier nuking ability. (with the exception of the Level 52 fire pet). I like this pet alot, it works well. As for the post that this pet casts ice comet, ROTFLMAO, whatever dude. This is a great pet that has ALOT of hp's, take some serious abuse, and cause ALOT of damage to any mob that touches it. IMHO prolly the best pet to go with if ya aint got yer orb.

Elements 60 Mage"