View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
person handing off the camp must stay at the spawn until the next person in line arrives, if that person is on their way to take the camp. There is a little leeway here, and we refuse to set an exact timer on how long the placeholder can be up before the camp is forfeited, but in general it should never be for more than a couple minutes or so.

Copied directly from camp rules.
Ah, good catch! I'd forgotten about that for lists, and that quote is actually more specific than you indicated ("couple" being more specific than "few").

But still, with the "in general" and "or so" in there, it almost amounts to as much as "a reasonable amount of time". All we know is that if you wait at least two minutes you can probably take a camp from someone who claims there's someone on a list incoming ... but even that's not certain.

And it's also unclear ... let's say I get to AC and it's up, but someone is sitting there claiming their guildie is inc. If I wait one minute, then kill the AC, will I get in trouble?

All it would take is one sentence from the staff (eg. "You only get the right to rekill a mob you killed previously for exactly one minute after it spawns") to eliminate so much disagreement between players.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-07-2023 at 05:33 PM..