View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 03:55 AM
Sarnak

”Unofficially speaking, AC camp, sure. If you are next at the list I would stay near by so the trade off can happen quickly. If the list keeper gets his spawn and leaves and you are not there, you can lose the camp. For SF, I find it dumb to have to stay in the zone for that long. But if you wish to keep your spot it's in your best interest to be there during the spawns.
The thing is, lists are really driven by the players, if you are the list keeper it's in your rights to tell people if they want on the list, they must stay in the zone.
Here's the thing folks, we want people to have fun, but there are lots of players who like to abuse what we say and what few rules we have out there. If we suspect you are lawyerquesting or being a dick, we have no issue suspending you for PNP. If you feel I'm not being fair, go speak to Llandris, Braknar or Sirken. Don't be a jerk to me, I'm really here to help you guys enjoy the game.
If you ever need help understanding how a camp in particular works, don't be afraid of posting in the petitions / exploits forums asking a question, I'm happy to work it out with you. But keep in mind, we don't have solid rules written down for specific camps because every situation is different, but we do state guidelines here and there.”

This really isn’t complicated. Camp holder decides and as long as he is still online he can give the camp to whomever he wants. In this case there is a list and camp holder agreed to let people onto the list who’re playing their alts, this is fine as long as they’re able to show up in reasonable time to take over.

It’s really not that hard. The only unknown (to me) is if someone betrays the /list and starts corpsing rings or giving it to their guild instead.