View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“ The total estimated cost of diagnosed diabetes in 2017 is $327 billion, including $237 billion in direct medical costs and $90 billion in reduced productivity. For the cost categories analyzed, care for people with diagnosed diabetes accounts for 1 in 4 health care dollars in the U.S., and more than half of that expenditure is directly attributable to diabetes. People with diagnosed diabetes incur average medical expenditures of ∼$16,750 per year, of which ∼$9,600 is attributed to diabetes. People with diagnosed diabetes, on average, have medical expenditures ∼2.3 times higher than what expenditures would be in the absence of diabetes.”

Incorrect my man

https://diabetesjournals.org/care/ar...he-U-S-in-2017
thats the total spent, not what WE spend.

I spend exactly what medicade spends on it.

Go to sleep.

Its rediculous to take the total cost of medicine, and then say that some how justifies war spending.

Again, thats like taking the total cost of food, and using it to justify all other spending. Makes no sense.

Also when you say we, again, you are not talking about you or me (unless youre part of the problem feeidng your fat kids too much saturated fats, again not my problem, we spend 13 bill a year on insilin for that)