Thread: End Times
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 12:51 PM
Banned

u cant give ppl fusion because they will use it to make antimatter and melt the islands ppl like *the unnamables live on* (I don't want the CIA to get me)

imagine if civvies could make their own nukes or neutron bombs lawl even just small 1 kiloton ones )))

it would make air / busses / planes obsolete !

*THIS* is the reason we don't have flying cars btw lawl they would be too easy to weaponize, the tech has existed for over 60 years

it's simply a matter of production and the means of production are strictly controlled :P [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

remember that kid who kommitted suicide for releasing jstor to the general public on an open ftp server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

most ppl dont cuz kardashians nasty ass mutilated booottootie

imagine what we woiuld do in the galaxy to the ppl keeping us here on earth exploiting tho lol

--------------

THE DEEP TRUTH IS

we don't deserve fusion until we can do it ourselves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] rather than begging the "DoT" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

---------

except i think ppl who are doing it keep getting assasinated

-----

the the ddeeper technical truth is if u are getting assasinated u suck to much to be good at life enough to deserve what is getting u assasinated

pras CT aka moloch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by magnetaress; 12-13-2022 at 12:58 PM..