View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i recommend the doctor-therapist-psychiatrist trifecta

blood test, spill your heart out a little bit, have a good cry, be told that you were abused as a child, then get your meds evaluated and realigned

you can do it all in 2 days. mite save a life

also the salt conspiracy is real and they're trying to get you. good luck
So I see a psychologist remotely every week, and do like a fun little group session every week aswell. The psychiatrist has like literally nothing they can treat because I'm not actually depressed and it's against the law to treat anxiety.

My GP knows I got issues and was in the ER last month and got a blow by blow of that from the EMTs and me, but it's the VA. So, uhm. They can't really do shit. I'm going to follow up tho.

My bloodsugar, lipids, a1c, all that crap is fucking perfect. I choose avacados regularly over pizza and candy. So that is not my problem.

Salt is not a conspiracy it's just laziness, greed, and a great preservative which normally doesn't get ppl. But like I really don't need a fuckton. So seeing how much was in the food I was interested in was something I was like really aware of. It's not a problem tho. I opted to do the soup another day. I had less sodium in my diet today than probably everyone who posted today.