View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

so i figure that during one of the missile barrages targeting ukraine infratructure, some of the poorly made 60 year old guidance systems failed and they meandered over the border into poland.

but on the other hand, both missiles hit a granary, which has military value in a strike, but also a war crime, but also valuable for the attacker to disrupt.

i feel like that if it really was an accident, the missiles would have hit something much less valuable.

but either way, russia has to own this. they can't just be like whoops our systems suck and we missed, that just looks bad and will further fuel the rebellion happening within russias borders

so now russia has to say, Yeah, take that Poland! we see your 1500 tanks, and now you know we can and will strike within poland

then NATO has to go, well Poland is our homeboy fam, and we take care of our own, so now you can eat these long range weapons Putty-boy.

then Putin has to go, I'm not weak, I swear to god!! here you go Warsaw, suck on this hydrogen bomb!