View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Sarnak

Default Looking for good social guild any suggestions?

Hey There,

I(11 bard), my girlfriend(11cleric) and roommate(14magician) are looking for a good **SOCIAL** guild to join up soon. I am mostly interested in a guild that looks to group together, and socialize as we level up on our way to 50.

I personally (Dendris the bard) am a chatty type(when im not twisting) and I would like to spend the rest of my time on eq grouped up, this is very important to me. The large reason I want a guild is to find those around my level range to group with, ie expanded social network. I spent several years playing EQ Live mostly on the Tallon Zek server. I don't know everything obviously but I would say I have a strong grasp of the game, and grouping and raiding etc.

Azurra (the cleric) is very new to the game of eq. This is her first experience in a MMORPG and so far she's been loving it. She has learned very fast and is becoming a very reliable group healer. We pretty much group 100% of the time as we always play together.

Krokus (the magician) my room mate is another EQ veteran. He is a solid player and though I don't group with him as much as Azurra when we do group his experience and skill at the game shows through.

I am posting because I do not really know the guild layout of this server other than a handful of high end guilds. As I previously said Our current goals are to group, and socialize our way to 50. I'd prefer a more mature end of the spectrum as far as guild socialization goes (I have kids now and I'm not in highschool like back in the day so a guild chat full of poopsocking references is probably not the place for me) but I don't mind humor in general. I feel that we offer three mature players with consistent play times and a very social inclination to whatever guild we would find suitable. So any suggestions or information about guilds from officers/leaders would be most welcome.