View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooboredtoquit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I appreciate the suggestion, but I'm sticking to undead only for this character.

Certainly, I agree that Clerics have nice survivability. However, and considering my seemingly apparent noobishness, I think Encroaching Death was wise and just trying to be helpful in suggesting caution for me specifically when seeking to visit HS.

I'll be checking out KC this weekend, going to explore the basement area per the ideas in this thread, to see if I can make it viable for my half paying attention play style during the work week. I'll share an update for others looking for ideas after I check it out.

Additionally, I'm going to get my HS key and I convince a friend to join me sometime in the future, I'll report back how many times I die (if any) for the laughs.

Thanks!
Always zone into HS with HoT then IVU on, that way at most you’ll only take 1 HT.l with healing immediately kicking in after. There’s a spot against the wall in OT by the orb you can cast it and have your key ready to click asap so they don’t attack you. Once in, if you do happen to get 1 HT, should be plenty of time to handle the adds or just da until you figure out your plans.