View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 01:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAddison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going in blind and don't know what I'll be doing, this is always an exciting thing for me!

There's a recent article from Feb 2023 from mmorpg.gg talking about Everquest and it really pulled me in and I really do think I can get past the cluster of the UIs, I mean, I am an older player who's played classic games before! Not Everquest though! And now, I'm going to get into this!
I've always only been interested in games with an active community and it seems like P99 is active!

Any general advice/tips you'd like to share to a newbie would be awesome!

If there are different servers, which one should I join? I'm more into PvE more than anything, making new friends, exploring and adventuring together, that kind of stuff!
Best advice you'll get is to play a different game. The raiding community on p99 is FUCKING ABYSMAL. By far the most childish, whiny, entitled, dim-witted group of people pretending to be adults I've ever seen in a game. Fortnite lobbies are more cordial and cooperative than this group of idiots.

If there's a major issue, you'll get virtually no response from anyone who can help until days after you've even unable to play and have lost the sparkle for it. The Manson Family had better 'customer' service than p99.