View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewboy
As far as the idea of a reportable system, I'd love to have something like that. I imagine it would require some level of manual intervention on my part as having an automated system probably isn't a safe bet. There are some definite challenges there, but I really like the idea.
If you're able to work up some type of petition-type system where admins can view a list of flagged posts, gather a few volunteers (like guides), could be feasible. I would happily volunteer some time to helping to deal with the flagged auctions. I'm sure others would as well. Just have to make sure whoever is an admin is a highly reputable player on the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewboy
I've also considered building a feature which allows a user to input a phone number and get a text the next time an item is being sold in their price range, but not sure if anyone would use that (or how much it would cost me).
This would be so damn cool. I love that you're thinking of innovating, rather than just pumping out another auction logger. Good on you, man.