View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I found out what a transsexual was by reading the dictionary when I was 9 or 10. I could make a joke about books being the problem, but really 9 year old me could comprehend and relate to oh there's a word for how I've felt my entire life.

Also god dammit. Not getting into this.
Sure. But how many figurative brick layers were paving the way for you to get a fucked up mind? (Seriously no offense intended). That’s what I was trying to get at, the people at the end of the road make up like 5% of all the shit that’s really going on. Abusive parents, siblings, peers, toxic media, bad food, the list goes on and on.

I’m not saying the Mormons have everything right, but in their law of health, the main reason they don’t drink or smoke is not because it’s unhealthy, albeit it is unhealthy, it’s because evil men conspire against people to entrap them.

I don’t think we truly realize how big the cabal is that is trying to entrap, weaken and manipulate the younger generation.