View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's incredible how arrogant and flippant some of you supposed "elites" have become on P1999. You'll mock my post, defend jerkwads like Hewch and probably run roughshot over other lesser geared and lower level players yourselves on a weekly basis if not daily. Scoff if you will, but I think your day will come, I think the staff at p1999 takes these matters seriously unlike yourselves. Hewch may have just skirted around the rules enough to save his ass today but next time he may get a nice ban hammer to his account.

Baeloth
bullshit

worst case scenario here hewch made an honest mistake. wtf does a 60 shaman want scryer for? a 50p orb? a 50p bracelet? oh no he absolutely HAS TO quest that incandescent mask. This guy can solo dragons.

who the hell pays attention to spawns when running to l guk? you just haul ass straight down.

he agro'd the scryer, and brought it back to you, you got pet agro (lol) panic'd like a bitch and gated.

60 shm who thought to bring your mob back would not have let you die.

You're pissed because you suck at playing the most OP class on P99

dust it off, learn and strategize and go back and get your item.