View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you picked one of the worst classes to farm plat on - maybe time to take a break from wizard and roll an enchanter

sorry you got wizzie and no guild
Enchanter is the one class I've honestly tried to like in this game. I love all the cool flashy shit they get and multiple times I wanted to make one into a main. Never got past level 15 though. The last time I tried, I was twinked pretty well and it still took 50% health and 100% mana just to kill two bandits.

But that aside, knowing all this stuff just kind of kills my interest in the class.

-It's a genuinely tough class with a very high skillcap.
-Even the best of enchanters die regularly.
-It's difficult to do tradeskills with given that we're not allowed to put our points into INT. My enchanter had as hard of a time doing tailoring as my ranger did.
-The epic is gatekept to hell and back by the cartels controlling Verina and Drozlin.
-It's a very popular class nonetheless and might have raid stacking issues.

All of that is why I have a tough time getting into an enchanter. But this thread isn't about rerolling into another class or trying to find a guild. It's about finding cool soloable no-drop Seal of Thoridain style items that my wizard could work toward. Does anyone have any suggestions on that front?