Thread: Twisted Destiny
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 07:01 PM
Aviak

what's the point of enjoying the open camps if you only play with the raid force 4 days a week, 20 hours a week. the issue is the lack of mutual respect between players in project 1999 red and the freedom of speech. Perdition is going through a phase where they need to pass the torch and transfer leadership and some players are not suitable for leadership. If you are easily offended and I apologize for accidentally calling you the wrong gender pronoun, and you still are emotional. That does not make a good leader and I am willing to discuss the ever quest politics here.

After the Perdition raid scene ends there is no one available to really play the game.
My proposed solution is the Perdition guild as a whole should relax regarding the proper gender pronoun and not take a side. The whole situations is absolutely ridiculous and we should all be free to voice or chat our concerns as we see fit.

and that is where I draw the line.
Let's say you are a woman but, you're playing a game Everquest where 90% of the players are men. Then you are one of the dudes! Being called a dude should be a term of endearment and respect. Because you are one of us and it does not carry with it any malice. Infact I am trying to treat you equally among everyone else and therefor dude, is not offensive.

Most players who are invested in playing on blue and green don't want to migrate, I get it.
Most players that join my guild will probably be recruited by Perdition and will join; I get it.

But, I am still here putting in an effort attempting to make a "gray" faction of players dedicated to each other, fair play and questing for those that did not start playing on project 1999 until 2020.