View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 05:55 PM
Skeleton

So much trouble for a real simple matter.

Quote:
This is not limited to programmable keyboards or other input devices that creates multiple inputs for a single keystroke or automated task.
Those 2 implies macros, and I said several times I dont use them.

Quote:
If you want to play on EverQuest server that doesn't keep things fair for everyone, go somewhere else. If you want to play here, play by the rules, and that means not using any mechanism to do things other players can't do
You assumed since your first post than Im using macros. And ofcourse that pisses me off.
Without proofs and without knowing me you are calling me cheater. Nice way to welcome a new member to the comunity.
"...multiple inputs for a single keystroke or automated task..." Please any admind tell me if Im wrong, but what I understand from that sentence is that kind of use of the hardware is not allowed, and not like you suggested the hardware is not allowed itself. ¿See that Corsair Keyboard? Fully programmable too. That Razer Naga Mouse? Fully programmable too. ANY keyboard and any mouse is fully macro programmable with 3rd party software.
So, again, I still unsderstand what is said in the rules is that the automatized use of the keyboard or any hardware thanks to its own software or 3rd party software is not allowed. Not that the hardware itself is forbidden.

Quote:
The second one has an added sentence that's particularly relevant for you (which I bolded).
Quote:
The simple point is that cheating is cheating no matter how you do it.
You have a problem understanding what are you reading, Loramin. And seems you are really in a hurry to call me cheater. Do you really think they are bannig the use of any Cossair Keyboard, logitech, Razer, MSI and a long list of keyboards and almost all new gaming laptops that are fully key programmable too?

Quote:
You were cheating (as I outlined above), but I was not in any way trying to call you a cheat, or imply in any way that you were cheating on purpose. My apologies if I came across that way.
Youre wrong. I wasnt and Im not cheating. For 7th time, Ive never used "any type of automatic control/response/manipulation/macro on any character in place of manual control".

See, I dont think youre a bad guy trying to troll me or anything like that. I think you just dont understand what are you talking about.

I understand this from the rules. This simple;

1-Automatic control and response, client modification and the use of macros are forbidden.
2-No specific hardware is forbidden, but its not allowed to use any hardware as describe in point 1.

For me is prett simple, but again, if any Admin/owner think Im wrong, please let me know.

I play fairly, and thats why I choose p1999 to play. I like it the hard old way and that doesnt imply I have to play with a certain keyboard, mouse... whatever.

Quote:
unless you're the kind of person who really can't enjoy a game without cheating, in which case GTFO.
Not the best manners, Loramin.

3 days playing and Im still a lvl 4 newbie Iksar necro, Shucioh, just happy to enjoy rediscovering an old loved game. ¿Good enough?