View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shucioh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should I use a CRT 17 inch monitor to play too? 😂 And there is no danger, I don even use Macros in EQ 😋 Its just hardware. Oh, I think my new fancy gaming chair allows me to play more hours. Cheat!
It has nothing to do with whether its software-based or hardware-based, and everything to do with having an unfair advantage over other players.

The rules against macros (including keyboard/mouse/gamepad programs) are there for a reason: if they weren't, people would use them to beat other people to a mob, or to trivialize learning tradeskills, or do other things that ordinary players with ordinary mice/keyboards/gamepads can't.

If you want to play on EverQuest server that doesn't keep things fair for everyone, go somewhere else. If you want to play here, play by the rules, and that means not using any mechanism to do things other players can't do.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.