View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Oooo looks like I gotta make a retraction. I have solo'd Ghoul Lord camp because camp was open and I was camping neg MR rings. Did a few rounds. Done Efreeti many times before Green. I didn't skip these camps because difficulty - just no interest in the items themselves and can make money more efficiently elsewhere.

I was the first person to solo Priest of Discord on Green. With 32,000 hp, Cheal, and decent resists, I'd say it was a fun go. Thread on that in my signature. Much more difficult mob than Efreeti or Lord.

As you can see from my sig, I'm not super interested in doing the same rodeo this time around. Camping a Manastone was necessary to fund some of my more interesting pending projects. Stay tuned.

Ahhhh I see now, you're the same goober who said

Quote:
Yeah GL with that 200k sale. Looking at auction tracker you can see the same few sellers unable to sell their manastones and some in blind optimism asking 200k.
As Manastones are now reaching 200k... Excellent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google
Neckbeard
a man who is socially inept and physically unappealing, especially one who has an obsessive interest in computing.
Guess it has nothing to do with camping legacy items [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]