Thread: New Green
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2022, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Screen sharing isn't even close to the biggest problem with /list lol. It makes sense the dude that practically openly admitted to scripting the /list system (Castle 2.0) would be in this thread defending how good it is. Spend a weekend learning Python and script bypass the afk check and laugh your way to endless manastones like our buddy castle over here. Perfect system that isn't abused at all nbd.

Source video is a thinly veiled admission to automating the entire /list system for manastones: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=404170
I come up with a very creative concept that someone (with the right skillset) could help blind players and this is what I get? Unsurprising coming from such ilk.

I am not a coder by trade, friend. Such a grand, illustrious, incredibly talent-needing feat is beyond a humble elf such as myself.

Next, you may say I sold the stones to buy digital coins or something bizarre! Indeed sir, unsurprising!

Later, you would accuse me causing the Oggok Wormhole™ *sigh*