View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 11:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm 28. I just have the lambent stone atm.

The Perma thing I had no idea about. Thank you for that tip, that'll honestly be a game changer. I just remember those wizards being deep inside the dungeon. One time when I helped another wizard with their heart, it dropped in the big room just before you start seeing giants. That's what I was worried about.

Yep the stone skeletons were going to be a pain. A pain to kill, and a pain to get anyone over there to help me. It sucks, lol. I probably will just end up getting to 45 or so before I do it. Don't have a SoW bot or anything like that, nor the cash to spend on potions.

Same deal with the fire heart. SolA is at least a decently populated dungeon most of the time, right? I'll hope that folks there are cooperative and won't just destroy the heart out of spite or something.

Thanks for the advice.
You always have a SoW bot dude, just go to EC tunnel, druids and shamans spam SoW on people all day. Just ask for buffs before you port over to NK.

And for sure, don't bother doing the quest yet, I waited until like 36 to solo it, you don't really need it before you get Bonds of Force anyways it doesn't do anything if you aren't quadding constantly.