View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Default Cenki Kenshi, the Leap Day Ranger

Ive never had a character that I connected to so many people with in such a short time. That has been the key to playing the hardmode class.

I started Cenki on Feb 29th, and blasted off hard. I only slightly twinked. Fine steel weapons, Banded armor. Bummed port to Rivervale due to the hidden Ranger trainer there and I like Misty.

I first met Dark Man of Odus Basketball, who helped me with DS casts and bandaids as he killed guards. Through his teachings I ultimately became a master bandage spec today.

It was off to Qeynos area at around level 7. Killed blackburrow a bit then moved to the Karanas for the long haul.

Met the Ranger Wild who gave me leveling tips and some buffs sometimes as she killed corrupt guards. I hunted bandits left and right until level 15 and began taking down scarecrows.

I spent all of 15-22 killing scarecrows. I met Dark Man Manakim who while camping Tiny Miller, sent his pet at my half health crows to help me get to DW levels, and the Shaman Grimtik who Regened me on them on his oposite shift of Tiny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

By 22, I was making pumpkin pie out of the scarecrows. Rangers have a super power surge at 22, and it was off to my first ever real understanding of unrest and grouping.

After about 4 shifts of fireplace, I met so many fellow regulars who were awesome. Multiplicity, Maltak, Khelbin, Sokay, Sowuless, Benjobbit were the people I pretty much had in the groups every time and they are all super awesome at their classes.

I'm now level 32 as of this morning, and levels fly by as a puller which I'm enjoying, and I'm now playing around in High keep basement.

I just want to also say thanks to Dark Men of Odus and Lineage who have done newbie assisting stuff more than ive ever seen.

I just wanted to post about the adventure so far. Its been a quick level experience but the people I met on this char have been the most memorable.