View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 01:45 PM
Large Rat

Default Warrior or Shadow Knight. Help please.

Background, i played on live for a few years but never during these expansions. Ive been on P99 about 5 weeks. Leveled an iksar monk in Kunark to 35 and a dwarf paladin to 25 in BB/Unrest.

I keep waffling between rolling up an SK or Warr. I like tanking or dps in groups, not a silk caster or healer. With my limited game knowledge to make pp ive banked 5 pieces of crusty, 2 5/55 rings, schw. I have just under 1kp left to sort out weapons. My playtimes are 3-6 several days during week and can do a bit more on weekends. Ill group when able but need to be able to solo at least something to keep exp moving.

Have no idea when or if ill hit 60 or what id do once there. If there is some sort of casual raid guild that would be great but i assume im going to be solo/group camping for gear.

Race has me concerned. I was going to do ogre but when leveling a paladin in unrest i saw how hard of a time an ogre had in the house it has me concerned. Ive never been to the guks, hhk, seb, chardok and so on If i end up on an ogre sk am i screwed on shrinks?

Any sage advice for someone trugging along? Im on Green if that matters.