View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh, with bowquest and the amount of people fully geared and willing to camp you as you level, Red is a bit of a turd. I like it better than Blue, because I can actually play at camps instead of waiting on someone's list, but the PvP is not well fleshed-out and a lot of the player base is quite toxic. Even the Devs have largely abandoned Red. I mean, let's be honest, the OOC chat is a pit of filth and is generally NSFW.

Are there some really cool peeps? You better believe it, but I don't think that makes this some kind of glorious server. A Red 2.0 would be nice to kind of reset the power-gap and hopefully bring in a few less-toxic players. A lot of the old guard only play because they can hunt newbies, if they had the field reset and had real competition, I'm doubtful a lot of them would remain.
I disagree with ooc being terrible. Maybe at night time. 4 out of 5 days it's been wholesome for me. Especially in the morning. And global auction is a easy solution. And also putting ooc in its own window.