View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithaqua [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dsm, that’s exactly how social root works. Hate list have nothing to do with it, just proximity to other mobs. Won’t say that the skellies flee though, possible but i haven’t encountered it, goo’s golem and ghosts definitely do though.

Op: city of mist is pretty good for those levels, boring recommendation but undeads to nuke and low HP/dps golems. Was easy to solo for my paladin, playing offpeak hours though.
Coldains in GD might be an option, nets you giant/tormax faction too!
Don't get me wrong. I currently think they don't flee, even made a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgCDaG3nRWo . I don't remember seeing a sepulcher skeleton flee in Howling Stones, and I have killed quite a few.

But if it is proximity based as you say, then that re-opens the possibility of them running. They may just have a large radius to check for other mobs. Since Howling Stones has a lot of mobs on different levels, there may just not be many places where a sepulcher skeleton is considered alone.